- $55000 - $65000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
• Newly created role
• Professional services industry
About the role:
This global consulting firm based in Canberra are looking for a university graduate with a strong interest in HR to join their team.
The role will have a focus on Learning and Development administration as well as HR data analytics.
Great opportunity to grow your career in HR. Plenty of room to develop throughout the business.
- Coordinating L&D programs
- Providing support for the learning management system
- Compiling and analysing HR reports and data
- Assisting the wider HR team with administrative duties
- Relevant Tertiary qualification - preferably Business, HR or Psychology
- 6 to 12 months in an administrative role
- Advanced PC skills
- Strong interest in HR
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Roper on 03 8547 1372
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.