- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
- One of the most attractive firms in Melbourne
- Amazing environment and bonuses
- Continuous tailored training
This is one the of most attractive mid tier firms Melbourne CBD. They foster a consulting environment where clients needs come first. Top of the range technology and training are in place to assist you in the most time efficient way.
They are close to amazing restaurants to take your team or your clients, shops and public transport.
Training is continuous on every level to assist you in being the best accountant and manager holistically.
This role will be looking after a pre-existing portfolio worth 800K to 1 mill in fees to begin with. Over the next year there is a lot of expected growth. The person taking on this opportunity needs to want to grow with the role.
Over 60% of this fee base is comprised of clients requiring advanced business advisory servicing and tax planning (ongoing up-skilling training will be provided for all staff who work with this client base).
In order to be successful for this role you will need to have;
- CA/CPA Qualified
- 8+ year's experience in professional practice with experience in Business Services
- Experience managing a large team of staff
- Demonstrated relationship building skills
- An ability to recognise opportunities for value-add
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.