- $90k - $110k + Super + Bonus
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Great Salary Package and Bonus
- Grow a book to 250-300 clients based from warm leads
- Work with a team and grow internally within the company
FutureYou have partnered with an exceptional client in financial services sector that is looking for a passionate Financial Planner to join their team. This company has been established for 50 years and has welcomed new changes in the industry. They are looking for somebody who is compliance orientated but has the ability and desire to grow a book to 300 clients and hungry to grow.
The Financial Planner will have existing experience of 3 - 5 years in the financial planning industry. This opportunity needs somebody who is happy to pick up the phone and contact leads within their database of gratherfather clients. Somebody who is hungry to be successful and earn great bonuses is highly desired. Your role will primarily focus on maintaining and growing the existing book of clients by providing on-going advice, guidance, face to face and phone contact with existing clients. You will use your existing industry and product knowledge to provide clients with quality advice. You will be a great communicator who succeeds at building long term relationships.
You will be a highly motivated, passionate individual with great industry knowledge. Ideally, you will also meet the following criteria:
- Ability to prepare and contact interviews and reviews from prospects and existing clients
- Provide technically competent financial planning advice that matches client needs
- Minimum 3 - 5 year’s experience in the Financial Planning industry
- Ability to self manage and high level of motivation
- Up to date with products and services along with financial market trends
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with referral networks if required
- Xplan knowledge or other similar financial planning software experience ideal.
A competitive salary package inclusive of base salary + Super will be on offer to the successful candidate, together with an opportunity for professional development and personal growth.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Anthony Zaman on 0434 242 723