- New South Wales
- $80,000 + Super + Commissions ($220,000++)
- Job Type
- 26 days ago
- Massive growth opportunities
- Join a top US/Canada Based company growing in Australia
- Multiple opportunities available in sales
FutureYou have partnered with an exceptional client headquartered in the US in the IT sector, more specifically a company that has grown in Australia and looking to build out a sales team to take on the continued demand for their company.
The Business Development Manager will have an autonomous role building relationships with key stakeholders across multiple sectors providing solutions. Our client has huge presence in Canada, USA, Europe and the UK and have recently knocked in the Australian doors to be successful here. You will require your existing business development skill set to generate opportunities, grow relationships and sell their products/ services in order to hit targets. The successful candidate will have hands on experience with business development and proven results in sales. You will be a highly motivated, passionate individual who is hungry to be successful and develop strategies to be successful. Industry knowledge preferred but not mandatory. Ideally, you will also meet the following criteria:
- Ability to generate new business with strong negotiation and closing skills with C-suite or high-level stakeholders
- Confident at prospecting for new business and closing sales with SME companies
- 1 + year’s experience as a Business Development Manager in B2B
- Ability to produce results to hit KPI's and experience is feeling the highs and lows of sales
- Professional personal presentation
- Experience is Telephone and Face to face sales mandatory
- Excellent organisation, time management and planning skills
- Somebody looking to grow with a company and take the opportunity to become a sales manager
- Competitive salary package + commissions
- Opportunity to become sales manager in 12 months
- Other fantastic growth opportunities within an international company
- Excellent support for US/Canadian office team with 3-month inhouse initial support and training by the GLobal Head of Sales
A competitive salary package inclusive of base salary and commission will be on offer to the successful candidate, together with an opportunity for professional development and personal growth.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Anthony Zaman on 0434 242 723.