- Melbourne C B D
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
- Well-respected and dynamic team
- Work life balance+ competitive salary
- High quality work and clients
This firm prides itself in constantly challenging its staff through exceptional mentoring and support. They are a leading national mid-tier firm with excellent opportunities for progression! This is a friendly team culture that’s highly professional and they are experiencing significant growth!
About the Role:
The requirement is for a mid-level Lawyer or Associate looking to join a leading Employment practice where you will gain exposure to a range of complex matters such as;
- Contracts, policies and procedures
- Equal Employment Opportunity, Discrimination and Bullying
- Work Health and Safety
- Employee disputes and terminations
- Industrial Relations
To ensure success you will have;
- 3 + years post admission experience gained from a reputable firm;
- Attention to detail and strategic thinking skills;
- A strong academic record.
This firm offers competitive remuneration as well as a genuine work life balance. You will be working with a highly regarded partner which will give you the opportunity to develop you already illustrious career.
How to Apply:
This is one of several Workplace Relations roles FutureYou is recruiting in Melbourne. For a confidential discussion about all of your options, please contact Janina Loch on (03) 8547 1385 or 0431 467 636. Alternatively, to apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button.