- Melbourne C B D
- Salary information available on request
- Job Type
- 7 days ago
- High value tax advisory work
- Work with market leading Partners
- Fantastic salary and benefits on offer
Arguably one of the most influential and prominent corporate/commercial law firms across the Asia Pacific with an enviable client base!
They are recognised for community and pro bono work as well as their diversity. They are also at the forefront of women in leadership positions within the industry.
You will provide support to the Partners in the group on high value tax advisory work in relation to a variety of Multinational Anti-Avoidance Law (MAAL), Diverted Profits Tax (DPT), Tax controversy/Dispute resolution, Transfer pricing, International tax, M&A work and Stamp Duty Advice.
What you will bring to the role:
We are looking for an outstanding lawyer to join this national tax practice in their Melbourne office, with the following qualities:
- 4+ years post admission experience from a major or global law firm
- superior analytical and drafting skills
- commercial awareness and the ability to work effectively with clients
- the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
This firm strives to create a positive, stimulating and diverse work environment and they have initiatives in place that ensure that the firm’s culture is welcoming and supportive.
They also offer flexible working practices, along with exceptional training opportunities, mentoring programs and other benefits and as a first-tier firm, they offer competitive remuneration and professional variety, coupled with a flexible approach.
This is one of several priority Legal roles FutureYou is recruiting in Melbourne. For a confidential discussion about all of your options, please contact Janina Loch on (03) 8547 1385 or 0431 467 636. Alternatively, to apply for this position, please click the 'Apply' button.