- New South Wales
- $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
Acting for a range of insurance and re-insurance brokers as well as numerous ASX-listed clients in relation to insurance recoveries arising out class actions, product liability claims and regulatory investigations.
You will be working closely with one of Australia’s leading insurance lawyers in both insurance litigation & class actions to undertake a mix of:
- Public liability, Directors & Officers’ liability and Professional indemnity;
- Property and business interruption insurance;
- Consumer class actions defence work ranging up to $50 million in value;
- Front-end advice on coverage issues /policy wording involving significant or complex insurance claims; and
- Arbitrations, mediations & settlement negotiations.
- A minimum of 2-5 years PAE gained within a top-tier, mid-tier or specialist insurance litigation or commercial law firm;
- Demonstrated experience of at least two or more of the following: professional indemnity, industrial special risk, D&O and/or class actions;
- Strong academics.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills;
- Client facing with the ability to manage a busy caseload.
- Top-tier salary and benefits package;
- Flexible working practices;
- Strong career progression prospects;
- Warm, friendly & open-door culture.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981/0421 171 391.