- New South Wales
- $250000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
This is an AFR Top 100 firm with around 30 staff in Sydney. They have a progressive outlook and a solid client base of around $6m in fees. Their success is down to becoming true partners to their clients and offering a customized experience to each business based on their individual goals.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Director or Associate Partner looking to take the next step. Ideally you will embrace the values of the firm which embrace collaboration, diversity and always striving to provide exceptional service and the best advice. This role will see you work on an existing client base as one of the partners moves into a more operationally focused role.
- Manage a portfolio in excess of $1.5m in fees
- Act as a strategic advisor to clients on a range of business issues
- Provide high level tax advice
- Manage a team of 10 staff including 3 managers
- Commitment to the overall strategy of the firm
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Experience as an Associate Director/ Principle/ Associate Partner or Director
- Big 4 private clients or mid-tier experience highly regarded
- Desire to be part of a high growth firm
- Proven track record building and maintaining excellent relationships with clients
- Strong people development skills and track record of hiring, training and retaining excellent team members
If you feel progression has been slow yet you are ready to take the next step to partnership, then this could be role for you.
- Work for a progressive and growing firm
- Existing client base – there is no expectation to bring in new work
- Enjoy quality clients and around 40% advisory work
- Manage a team of motivated professionals
- Opportunity for equity within 12months
- Firm promotes flexibility for all its people