- Wetherill Park
- $120000 - $135000 per annum, Benefits: + Super
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
• Production/ Manufacturing Management role to reporting to Operations Manager
• Semi Automated site with opportunities for continuous improvement
A major name in their field the client is a high volume chemicals manufacturing operation with a number of sites accross ANZ. The client needs a proven Production Manager to focus on employee engagement, process implementation and continuous improvement activities.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager the Manufacturing (Production) Manager will be reponsible for the sites manufacturing activities. Specifically you will:
- Manage a team of 40 + Operators via the Shift Management structure
- Hold control over production and engineering/ maintenance on site as well as working closely with the Group Projects Leader on automation and process projects
- Champion and ensure the company and all its staff focus on a right first time and safe working culture
- Focus on down time, yield improvements and OEE
- Deputise for the Operations Manager and provide all weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to senior management
To be successful in applying for this role you will be a proven Production/ Manufacturing Manager with experience gained from plastics, chemicals or another high volume, machinery intensive environment. You will ideally be Degree Qualified but you will certainly be able to evidence a deep understanding of Continuous Improvement, a high level of engineering proficiency and be able to evidence extracting marginal gains from an established factory. Ideally you will have dealt with unions and a unionised environment. In return you will work for a leader in the field with a direct reporting line to the Operations Manager.
Circa $125,000- $135,000 + Super
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9195 2381