- New South Wales
- $130000 - $170000 per annum
- Job Type
- 30 days ago
Known for their expertise in corporate, acquisition, aviation, project and real estate finance, you will have the opportunity to work closely with some of Australia’s leading transactional lawyers in Sydney, you will be involved in undertaking a major project with a financial services client on site.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- A transactional lawyer with a minimum of 4-6 years PAE gained within a global, national or specialist firm or in-house exposure from a bank/financial services institution;
- Ideally some retail banking expertise with the ability to advise on the National Consumer Credit Protection Reporting Act, the National Credit Code and the Privacy Act.
- Strong academics with technical competence.
- Client facing capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills;
- Team player with a collaborative approach.
- A high-profile client on-site.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- The opportunity to work with Chambers-rated leading practitioners in this space.
- Strong career progression prospects
- Warm, friendly & open-door culture.
To apply for this opportunity please click the 'apply now' button below or contact Camilla Overall on 0421 171 391.