- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
• 3 week contract
• CBD and Inner subs
Your new company
This well-known environment Not-for-Profit organisation are seeking a Administrator for a temporary 3 week contract based in Melbourne's CBD.
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for dealing with telephone queries and email correspondence
- Data entry, sorting and distributing mail
- Documents management including scanning and filling
- Supporting management team with ad hoc administrative tasks
What you'll need to succeed
You have experience in:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with dealing with all different levels of stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly professional, proactive, quick thinker with a can do attitude
- Experience with MS Outlook, Word and Excel is essential
What you'll get in return
- Be part of a dynamic team where collaboration and communication is valued.
- Gain additional experience to furthering your career
- Earn a competitive salary in a temporary placement.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Baker on 03 8547 1371