- $30 - $40 per hour
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• 4 week contract
• CBD location
Your new organisation is a fast paced health Not-for-Profit that provides a service for vulnerable Australian's. Your organisation makes a difference to people's lives by providing quality ongoing support. Additionally your new organisation is passionate about advocacy and aims to create long lasting transformations within communities.
In your new role you will:
- Provide high level support to the CEO and Board.
- Duties will include diary management, email correspondence, booking of meetings, travel coordination and catering.
- Board support, agenda preparation, distribution of board papers and minute taking.
- General administrative tasks; scanning, filing and reporting
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
You have experience in:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience in liaising with stakeholders from all levels
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly professional, quick thinker with a can do attitude
- Experience with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- Be part of a dynamic team where collaboration and communication is valued.
- Gain additional project experience furthering your career
- Earn a competitive salary in a temporary placement.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Baker on 03 8547 1371