- $75000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Amazing Opportunity to step up to the next level
- Mornington Peninsula Location
- Friendly & Supportive Team
The national property leader specialise in leased property across various sectors – in particular retail, commercial, industrial and office.
Reporting to the Centre Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of administration and accounting within the shopping centre. This is an amazing opportunity to step up from an administration role into management….
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Production of invoices/rent
- Accounts Payable – budgets and auditing
- Coordinating reports for head office
- Being to point of call for tenant enquiries
- Coordinating various events and marketing campaigns
- Assisting the Centre Manager with accounting process using MS Excel
Knowledge & Experience:
- Have strong administration kills, ideally within retail centre management
- Proven experience of end to end Accounts Payable
- Strong customer service
- Be comfortable to dealing with a wide range of people at different levels
- Ability to build relationship with various stakeholders
- Strong MS Office Suite skills, in particular Excel
What’s in it for me?
- Based in the sunny Mornington Peninsula, Rosebud
- $70-$75K + super (depending on experience)
- Opportunity to take on more and explore management
- Small team, yet friendly and supportive
- Training and guidance all the way!
Don’t be shy and take plunge! This is a rare opportunity to prove yourself while utilising your retail management skills and experience.
Want to know more? Contact Kate on 8547 1370 for a confidential discussion or Apply Now.