- $60000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 days ago
- Modern offices in CBD location
- Be mentored by an ex-Deloitte Manager and Partner
- Flexible part-time working hours between 20-30 hours per week
FutureYou is partnering with a boutique CBD firm that has shown substantial growth in their Accounting and Tax department in the past 18 months. Working closely with the Partner, you will work in a client facing role providing comprehensive advisory to key clients.
This firm has excellent flexibility and work-life balance, allowing you to structure the role around your day to day life. Your new firm has a warm office environment with a close-knit team. The Partner you will be working for exercises an open-door policy and is extremely supportive of his team.
In your role, you will build and manage client relationships working with individuals and SMEs.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, company trusts, individual and self-managed super funds
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7a
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Running and attending client meetings providing comprehensive advisory
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Commenced CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.