- New South Wales
- $160000 - $190000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
Working closely with three of Australia’s leading dispute resolution lawyers who have acted on reported Federal Court class actions & regulatory matters, you will be involved in undertaking post royal commission work involving a major financial regulatory body as well as other complex investigatory regulatory, commercial litigation & class actions work.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- A minimum of 5-8 years PAE gained within a top-tier, mid-tier or specialist commercial litigation practice or in-house exposure from a regulatory body;
- Local expertise preferred but would be open to interstate candidates.
- Strong academics.
- Commercial approach with a keen interest in marketing, business development & client events.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills;
- Ability to manage and run a busy caseload;
- Ability to manage and supervise juniors within the team.
- A high-profile client.
- Flexible working.
- The opportunity to work with Chambers-rated leading practitioners in this space.
- Strong career progression prospects
- Warm, friendly & open-door culture.
To apply for this opportunity please click the 'apply now' button below or contact Camilla Overall on 0421 171 391.