- $120000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Retail leasing executive required for a large mixed-use development
- Must have 3-5 years in retail leasing with an agency, landlord or retailer
- Work directly for the developer & asset owner
The role will work closely with the various leasing agents, lawyers and other third parties. You will manage direct enquiries from tenants and ensure the successful delivery with the construction team members.
Key activities include:
- Follow up and manage all direct enquiries;
- Prepare and present offers to tenants;
- Negotiate offers with all tenants;
- Finalise lease documentation;
- Canvass prospective tenants;
- Work with tenant Project Co-coordinator and Project Manager to ensure the successful delivery of the development; and
- Regular reporting to the Project Director.
This person must have;
- Proven retail leasing experience and track record within an estate agency or landlord;
- A strong network with retailers in the Australian retail market;
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in retail leasing;
- Outgoing and professional personality;
- A drive to succeed and hit targets; and
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.