- Moonee Ponds
- $25 per hour
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Short Term Assignment
- Friday 19th – Wednesday 24th July
- Prior experience essential
Reporting to the Centre Manager and working within the centre itself and centre management office, you will be responsible for:
- Face to face customer service and assisting with enquiries
- Managing visitor passes and log accordingly
- Answering phone on behalf of the shopping centre and directing the call, taking messages
- General administration and supporting the team as required
Being switched on and a quick learner, you will also have a background in customer service within the property sector, ideally within shopping centres.
You will also have the ability to multi task and work within a busy environment, have a proactive hands-on approach and a sense of urgency.
This is a short-term temporary assignment starting Friday 19th till Wednesday 24th July. Hours are 8.30am-5.30pm and paying $25.00 per hour + super.
If you’re available and have the relevant skills and experience – then we would love to hear from you. This could lead to more opportunities to work with Future You.
Want to know more? Call Kate on 8547 1370 to discuss further or Apply Now.