- $120000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 days ago
FutureYou are currently working with one of Victoria’s largest food manufacturers in the small goods sector. With over 6,000 people across 60 sites In Australia & New Zealand, my client is a highly established and reputable brand within the food manufacturing space.
About Our Client
My client offers a diverse range of edible small goods including a variety of Meats, Hams and Salami’s. Due to continued growth within the business, an opportunity had arisen for an Electrical & Controls Manager to join their team. Reporting into the Reliability Manager, your duties will include:
- Implement the long-term Electrical, Automation and Control strategy.
- Leading the sites departmental Electrical and Controls engineers in providing on site production reliability and support.
- Manages the sites manufacturing Execution System (MES) and associated software and servers.
- Ensures data integrity and security systems are in place and GWF data security standards are adhered to.
- Demonstrate strong Project Engineering skills that display the ability to develop Process Specifications, Tenders preparation and evaluation, Equipment Testing and Commissioning.
- Work closely with the capital team to ensure any new projects have been specified to site standards
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in Electrical and controls engineering preferably in a FMCG plant with high automation and reliability systems experience.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of reliability engineering concepts RCA, FMEA, MTBF.
- Experience with PLC’s, SCADA & HMI’s Ethernet communication systems.
- Proven ability and knowledge to design out root cause failures
- Opportunity to work for one of the Largest Food Manufacturers in Australia.
- Career growth & Development – Regular training & Upskilling
- Competitive salary & work flexibility
‘Please not - only successful applicants will be contacted’