- $110000 - $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 days ago
FutureYou are currently working with one of Victoria’s largest food manufacturers in the small goods sector. With over 6,000 people across 60 sites In Australia & New Zealand, my client is a highly established and reputable brand within the food manufacturing space.
About Our Client
My client offers a diverse range of edible small goods including a variety of Meats, Hams and Salami’s. Due to continued growth within the business, an opportunity had arisen for a Facilities Service Manager to join their team.
- Responsible for all Plant Services for the site and for the provision of Facilities Maintenance and Maintenance support services.
- Always ensure compliance with Company and Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the Reliability and Maintenance Departments, Production, Capital, Quality and HSE to ensure all Plant Services and Facilities are maintained.
- To deliver safe, quality and efficient Plant Services and Facilities Maintenance services to consistently achieve agreed customer expectations of the Don Division of GWF.
- Manage the efficient operations of Plant Services and Facilities Maintenance and effectively budget, control and forecast costs.
- Minimum 10 years professional experience in Maintenance or Engineering Management.
- Engineering Degree in an appropriate discipline from a recognised tertiary educational institution
- Experience in training, coaching and facilitating Lean concepts to all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent understanding of financial management measurements and goals.
- Strong analytical skills and process focused.
- Opportunity to work for one of the Largest Food Manufacturers in Australia.
- Career growth & Development – Regular training & Upskilling
- Competitive salary & work flexibility
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply’ or please forward your resume to BradMacritchie@Future-you.com.au or you can reach me on 0423 018 412