- Surry Hills
- $130000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Growing AU business Internationally.
- A values based organisation with an International mission.
- Australia's largest brand name in market.
Our client is a forward thinking business with a goal of making a significant difference in how they provide service to their customers but also make a greater impact on the world. Experiencing an amazing period of growth and looking to capitalise on this expansion in new markets, they have ambitious strategies in achieving this.
As the Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for the strategic and Operational management of the end to end supply chain. This will be across the International network including procurement, logistics, contract negotiation and supplier management aimed at optimising quality, efficiency and costs for the network.
• Management and delivery of all Supply Chain and Operational procedures.
• Building relationships with suppliers and established strategic partners for growth and innovation for Australian and overseas markets.
• Continually monitor, evaluate and improve supplier performance working collaboratively to improve.
• Assist with new product development and ensure supply chain requirements are supportive to all launch's.
• Assist with the successful integration of new product developments into our Franchise system.
• Communicate regularly with Franchise partners on any new supply chain developments.
• Management and growth of the Supply Chain Executive and function.
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in business/ commerce, Major in Supply Chain Management, or similar qualifications, preferred
- At least 4 years’ experience in the same or a similar role
- International procurement, logistics and supply chain experience preferred
- Strong financial and negotiating skills
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of efficient operational procedures and systems.
- Exceptionally developed communication skills.
- High level of flexibility and positive approach to the changing demands of a rapidly growing organisation.
This role offers the right dynamic individual a chance to make a huge impact in a growing organisation and create a path for themselves to grow as a professional within the business.
Dir - 02 9195 2385
Mob - 0421 451 709