- $115000 - $130000 per annum, Benefits: + Super
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• Work for an Australian owned success story experiencing huge growth
• The role will suit a commercially minded design and projects expert who has sourced manufactured products from abroad.
An Australian Owned Success story; the business is planning to increase their turnover 4 fold in the next 5 years and to do this they need Project focused Design Managers who can take concepts and get them to market. This is a great opportunity to join a truly impressive business based around creativity and customer service.
Reporting into the Senior Leadership team the Project Manager (Product Development) will hold responsiblity for taking new products from concept to a finished good. The successful candidate will use external manufacturers accross the world to produce specific designs for a range of household products. The Project Manager will source, negotiate and project manage the manufacturing of a range of innovative household products. Specifically you will:
- Woking within the desing team, take concepts and bring them to life
- Identify and project manage external manufacturers and act as a supplier development engineer to ensure products are designed on time in full
- Working alongside the NPD and Sales teams you will ensure products are viable and repeatable, owning the timeline from product specification to launch
- You will search for innovative sources of supply and focus on VA/VE activities to remove cost of production launches
Your role will directly impact upon the success of your employer, your role will be a unique and exciting blend of design, project management, supplier development, sourcing and quality and no two days will be the same!
To be successful in applying for this role you will be a Design/ Project expert with considerable exposure to global sources of manufacturing and supplier development. Specifically you will:
-Be commerically minded and Degree qualified
-Be able to evidence having brought products to life from concept to release (ideally you will have done this with a White Goods, Furniture or even textiles and fashion)
-You will have held full life cycle responsiblity for a product line and understand how to manage external suppliers
-Your focus will be on product excellence, quality control and project management of suppliers
This role will suit a Project/Product/ Design Leader who has been exposed to supplier development and quality control. In return you will be woking for an Asutralian success story as it continues its exponential growth.
Circa $115,000- $130,000 + Super + A truly modern working environment
Matt Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9195 2381