- $135k - $150k + Super + Bonus ($190k)
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- Mentor, Lead and Support a team of 6 advisors
- Great Salary Package and Bonus
- Take over an existing client base + Grow your own book
FutureYou have partnered with an exceptional client in financial services sector that is looking for a passionate Senior Financial Planner to join their team. This company has been established for 50 years and has welcomed new changes in the industry. They are looking for somebody who is complience orientated but has the ability to Mentor, Coach and support the team of advisors.
The Senior Financial Planner will have a few main duties; focus on maintaining and growing the existing book of clients by providing on-going advice, guidance, face to face and phone contact with existing clients. Additionally, you are to identify and source new clients and convert leads into on-going clients from their existing database. The role also require you to mentor, support and help the team of 6 advisors accross their offices. You will use your in-depth industry knowledge and product knowledge help your team and clients receive quality advice. You will be a great communicator who succeeds at building long term relationships.
You will be a highly motivated, passionate individual with great industry knowledge. Ideally, you will also meet the following criteria:
- Ability to prepare and contact interviews and reviews from prospects and existing clients
- Provide technically competent financial planning advice that matches client needs
- Minimum 3 - 5 year’s experience as a Senior Financial Planner
- Experience in leading a team of advisors highly desired
- Up to date with products and services along with financial market trends
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with referral networks
- Achieve targets related to funds under management, fees generated, new clients and retention of existing clients
A competitive salary package inclusive of base salary + Super will be on offer to the successful candidate, together with an opportunity for professional development and personal growth.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Anthony Zaman on 0434 242 723