- $120000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- 60% Client facing Business Advisory work | 10% Business Development | 30% Reviewing of work
- Training provided for value-add services
- Strong social, energetic culture with creative incentives
- Prestigious mid-tier firm with a fantastic reputation for honest, quality client servicing
- Extremely high staff retention
Award-winning firm with a reputation for being home to some of the most innovative and talented accountants in Newcastle. This firm brings together multiple business units to offer clients a range of technical and strategic expertise of the highest-level.
Clients range from listed, multinational corporate groups to HNWIs and interesting start-ups. The newest of IT systems and software allow for time-efficient service delivery and a more seamless processes. You will benefit from working for a prestigious brand that will enable you to gain hands-on training from some of the most respected Partners in the profession. In addition to this you will also have the option to attend various training courses based on your own areas of interest to aid you in achieving your personalised career goals.
Culturally, this firm is a leader in terms of the creative and collaborative work environment which embodies the firm’s values and provides staff with ongoing recognition and support. Flexible working arrangements and overseas secondments are available and on a day to day basis staff will never be expected to work more than their contracted hours. Staff here enjoy fun team-building events including trivia, free half-days off, weekly 4pm Friday drinks trolley and regular individual and team incentivised prizes.
This is a Senior Manager role reporting to two highly networked & respected partners in the Newcastle region. You will work on special project work surrounding business consulting and business improvement across an existing client base.
- Direct client management of a diverse portfolio in excess of $800K
- Provide strategic business advice
- Services including management reporting, cash-flow forecasting, succession planning
- Commercial analysis in order to identify areas for value-add
- Provide advice on complex tax issues
- Review the work of junior staff members
- Assist in the management of junior staff alongside a Director
- CA qualified
- Over 7 years experience
- Ability to provide business advice and identify areas for value-add
- Understand the importance of integrity and trust in relation to client servicing
- Experience in managing a team
- Ability to convert leads to generate new business opportunities
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723.