- New South Wales
- $80000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
- Global medical device company
- Focus on innovation
- Great culture and team
Our client is a global medical device company with a focus on providing innovative solutions and products. They are passionate about their staff and have a great culture and working environment, always looking to provide development opportunities.
As the Demand Planner you will be responsible for facilitating the demand management process and generating forecast. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a continuous improvement mindset and be excellent and building relationships.
- Statistical forecast using demand planning system, working with sales, marketing and finance
- Inventory management spend and communicating forecast to global IBP
- Root cause analysis
- Analysis and reporting of forecast trends to identify and address gaps
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to maintain demand plan
- Tertiary qualified in Supply Chain, Logistics or other relevant field
- Between 2 and 5 years planning experience
- Excellent communicator and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- End to end supply chain knowledge
- ERP system experience
An exciting opportunity for a Demand Planner to be the part of a global medical device company.
Dir: 02 9195 2384