- Macquarie Park
- Job Type
- 16 days ago
Greenfield work supporting a large digital transformation project
Macquarie Park location
You will be responsible for the analysis, design and implementation of Pega Platform (workflow) solutions. As a senior member of the team will work with the business to define and implement Business Processes within the Pega platform.
You will also be responsible for supporting analysis and best practice design of application integration using a number of established patterns and practices, with a focus on designing RESTful Web Services / APIs.
Experience and Qualifications
- Extensive Pega Platform Experience as Senior Architect / Senior Developer – designing and delivering solutions in Pega PRPC 8.x or 7.x
- Pega 8 Senior System Architect certification
- 5+ years’ experience in development and managing Work Flows, Class Structure design, User Interface (UI), creating various Flow Actions, Activities, Correspondence rules, Security in the PRPC application
- 3+ years hands on experience in using Services and Connectors - SOAP Services, Connect-SOAP, RESTful, File Listeners, Email Listeners, Connect-SQL in PRPC to integrate with external systems.
- Multiple years of experience in Pega workflow – business process management.
- Knowledge of Pega technical architecture
- Experience scoping and estimating Pega implementations
- Advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
- Experience in validating and eliciting functional and non-functional requirements for Pega applications
- Knowledgeable in the following PEGA capabilities: Application Design, Case Design, Automating Business Rules, Reporting, Security, Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Listeners , Connectors
- Flexible working
- Unparalleled career progression opportunities
- Competitive remuneration structure
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button or email your CV over to email@example.com