- Victoria Valley
- $90000 - $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
- Exclusive to FutureYou my client is seeking to add headcount at an ADM or DM level
- At least 3 years of experience in residential development
- Must have strong financial acumen & communication skills
This role would report to the Development Director and would assist in covering the full project cycle from running a feasibility model, to running design team meetings, as well superintending the delivery of a large scale project to completion. This role will provide exposure to residential land development projects with the initial focus being the front end planning of this master planned project.
My client is seeking candidate that may be an experienced residential Assistant Development Manager or a recently promoted Development Manager.
- Assist in the management of developments from concept through to completion.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the project.
- Take ownership of distinct elements of the design, planning and delivery process.
- Support financial management including feasibilities, budgets and forecasts.
- Management of external and internal stakeholders.
- Negotiations with relevant authorities.
- Contributing to sales and marketing activities.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Hold a Bachelor of Property or Construction, or similar.
- At least 3 years' experience within property residential development.
- Aspirations to progress your career over time to become a Development Manager.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Business development and project management skills.
- Relationship building skills with ability form relationships with all stakeholders.
- High degree of motivation and self-drive.
- Accuracy with strong attention to detail.
On offer is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a well-respected and well renowned development organisation, with an excellent company culture that is collegiate in style and with a flat management structure.