- Salary information available on request
- Job Type
- 20 days ago
- 3-4 years PAE
- Working closely with highly regarded partners
- Genuine career development opportunities
About the Firm
Our client is a national, mid-tier firm with a highly regarded insurance practice led by industry recognised partners. They are seeking a defendant insurance lawyer to join their Melbourne office.
About the Role
This role reports directly to a highly experienced and widely respected partner, with expertise in the areas of professional indemnity, financial institutions, D&O liability, public offering securities insurance and management liability.
To be successful in this role, you will offer:
- 3-4 years of post-qualification experience from a top-tier or mid-tier firm;
- In addition to solid litigation experience, they require a candidate with exceptional communication and drafting skills;
- Experience or an interest in developing an expertise in financial lines claims would be advantageous;
- A strong academic transcript.
As well as offering competitive remuneration, in this role you will receive direct mentoring from industry leading partners. This firm focuses on investing time into developing their staff in order to help you grow your career within the firm.
How to Apply
This is one of several Insurance roles FutureYou is recruiting in Melbourne. For a confidential discussion about all of your options, please contact Anna Caelli on (03) 8547 1386 or 0478 832 930. Alternatively, to apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button.