- Macquarie Park
- $100000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
Permanent role based in Macquarie Park
Our client is a global business recognised as one of the leaders in the distribution of consumer products and services, offering customers innovative and high-performance products and solutions, operating in over 30 countries worldwide.
You will be joining a high performing Business Intelligence team. The primary purpose of this role is to deliver BI & Analytics on a range of exciting business transformation projects, using data to provide innovative solutions and insights. You will be analysing data that moves between systems and liaising with business stakeholders to suggest cutting edge technical solutions based on your findings.
Your everyday responsibilities include,
- A mixture of development work and data analysis work, interacting daily with many cross-functional teams.
- Working closely with the business to analyse requirements, and convert these into building and implementing solutions using the Microsoft BI stack.
- Supporting the business with detailed data analysis providing insights and recommended actions based on insights.
- Providing overnight support and maintenance of the BI system on a rota basis.
- Maintaining and providing BAU support to the business on the current platform.
What we're looking for,
- Solid track record of BI projects, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation
- Experience using PowerBI
- Intermediate T-SQL querying and SSIS ETL Package design experience essential
- Data Warehousing Architecture Design and Theory
- SSRS Reports/Dashboards/Scorecards/Subscriptions
- Other technical skills to include advanced excel, PowerPivot/DAX, Power BI reporting, SQL Server DB Development, MDX querying and experience with Data Visualisation techniques
- Broad enterprise wide understanding of business processes, such as sales & margin, Pricing and Inventory
- Opportunity to join a high performing team of technologists
- Unparalleled career progression plan
- Global mobility across 30 countries
- Flexible working and leave
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in please send your CV to email@example.com or apply using the online link