- New South Wales
- $100000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
In this role you will advise a varied client base including large corporates, contractors and government entities. You will be involved in a broad range of matters from international arbitrations to drafting of alternative dispute resolution provisions for various infrastructure and PPP contracts.
This role would suit a construction litigator or a commercial litigator with some experience in back-end construction who is looking to specialise in PPP projects & construction work.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 2-4 years’ PAE in construction (with a back-end focus) from a reputable construction/commercial litigation or insurance practice.
- Strong academics.
- Client facing skills with the confidence to attend arbitrations, mediations, conciliations etc
- Excellent drafting skills with a sound understanding of the commercial aspects of construction and infrastructure projects.
- Strong attention to detail.
- You will be motivated, energetic and technically-astute.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fantastic team where you will be mentored and supported by Partners to further develop your skills as a specialist construction litigation lawyer whilst receiving a host of benefits and incentives to value your contribution to the firm.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 029 195 2981/0421 171 391.