- $80000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
Due to continuous growth and expansion we are currently looking to speak with experienced Maintenance Fitters across Days / Afternoon / Night Shift
To be considered for this role we are looking for qualified and experienced Maintenance Fitters.
You will join an established team, working on a range of state-of-the-art production machinery.
Ideally you will be self-motivated and resourceful, with the capacity to work with minimal supervision equally well as an individual or as part of a team, with a strong commitment to OH&S and an emphasis on continuous improvement and reliability
- Relevant trade qualifications as a Fitter and Turner
- Trade experience working in a manufacturing environment in the Food, Fast Moving Consumer Goods or Pharmaceutical industries.
- Understanding of preventative maintenance systems and techniques.
- Sound knowledge of high speed packaging equipment, bearings, seals, shaft repair, conveying systems, etc.
- Knowledge of and experience with vacuum, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer focused and time conscious
To be considered for this opportunity please send your most recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org