- Surry Hills
- $110000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
Our client represents some of the biggest brands on the planet in their specific categories and it is now conquering in the Premium Alcohol space. This is an outstanding opportunity to take a beautiful premium brand and send it exploding into the Australian market. You will own this brand and its end to end strategy, it is a unique opportunity for growth that could see you take this brand to dominating its category and making a real name for yourself in the space. You will be surrounded by some of the best in the business in the marketing team in what is a truly inclusive and supportive company.
- Deliver on the growth and engagement desires for the brand
- Own the planning and strategy liaising closely with key stakeholders
- Develop all relevant channel strategies
- Implement selling, POS and promo plans with the marketing team
- Drive advocacy with the brand Ambassadors
- Detailed reviews of ROI and recommendations for future engagement
- Work closely with international brand partner
- Drive NPI locally in line with product growth plans
You will have strength and experience in both on and off premise ideally but if you have taken a brand to market from scratch with a 360 degree strategy and can demonstrate the growth of the brand in market you will be ready to take on this role and make a huge impact. Most importantly you will be passionate, energetic and fit this businesses culture of drive and inclusiveness where everyone is working together to achieve mutual goals and are all happy to lend a hand to make this happen.
On offer is a really unique opportunity to take an incredible brand with a fabulous history overseas and launch it in to the local market, these opportunities are rare and this could be the defining role of your career so far. Its new and its exciting and it could be yours ! Please firstly apply with your CV once this is done if you need further contact you can call Lisa Chesterman on 91952347