- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Multi-year program
- Work across multiple platforms such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- Long term rolling contract
Our client, one of the leading Financial institutions in Australia is currently embarking on a multi-year journey to transform and migrate core integration technologies to the cloud.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Cloud Design Engineer to join a growing team accountable for the delivery, ongoing management and automated provisioning of services across AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Design and develop Infrastructure Platforms Services as code end to end on a Cloud Platform (Azure, AWS or GCP would be highly regarded)
- Manage In-Life pattern patching and defect resolution
- Integrate and collaborate with the enterprise competency ensuring a consistent methodology and approach
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights
- Manage and co-ordinate between partners, acknowledging Security, Network, Architecture and Service Management requirements
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.)
- Strong experience in cloud technology development and implementation, with 4-6 years of deep technology expertise
- Experienced with migrating production workloads to cloud or cloud native development and with CI/CD and automation of development and delivery life cycle
- Advanced technical expertise across services across multiple Cloud Service platforms
- Deep technical experience in Cloud platforms
- Ability to implement metrics and monitoring across the breadth of all services within the team
- Certification from Cloud Services Provider preferable (Associate level certification)
Work in a collaborative environment with highly talented and motivated colleagues that are passionate about knowledge sharing.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Marc Richardson on 03 8547 1363.