- $55000 - $62000 per annum, Benefits: + Superannuation
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
- Parking on-site
- Complete training for full function Credit Control
- Brand to be proud of
FutureYou have partnered with a very large brand based in Parramatta in the recruitment of their Credit Administrator to join their team. This business is a market leader and needs no hard sell - they sell themselves. Joining the most successful Accounts Receivable team in the West, they are looking for an Administrator to assist the team.
You'll be joining a team of 2 Administrators and a wider team of 7 in Accounts Receivable.
The Credit Manager is very impressive mentor who is looking to support and develop into a full function Credit Controller.
- Your duties will include but wont be limited to:
- Monitoring the teams inbox
- Answering phone calls and ensuring queries are answered
- Re-issuing statements and invoices
- Assisting the team where necessary
- Supporting the Credit Manager
In order to be considered please ensure you have excellent communication skills, you will be required to be on the phone for the majority of the day. Finance knowledge and background is highly regarded.
This would suit a student looking to branch into a big brand finance team or someone who has junior credit experience looking to further develop.
This is a once in a blue moon opportunity! They are offering a salary of $55k - $57k + Super. You will be trained in full function Credit Control in their certified training and progression scheme.
They have parking on-site and hot meals provided once a week for free.
If this sounds like the role for you please 'apply online' - Mel Hasip is managing this process.