- Salary commensurate with experience
- Job Type
- 24 days ago
- Be mentored by leading partner
- Exceptional career development opportunities
- 2-4 years PAE
As part of a leading international firm this team includes recognised preeminent lawyers in Australia as well as almost 200 lawyers in offices across the globe.
The firm is also unmatched in reputation for delivering the finest commercial legal advice that has been developed over more than 150 years.
About the Role:
In this role you will be working on a wide range of insurance matters within product liability professional indemnity, construction, personal injury insurance. You will be acting for both corporate insureds and insurers. Other matters you may work on will involve litigation arising from the sale and purchase of businesses, property transactions, common law claims and contractual and licensing disputes.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Between 2 and 4 years post admission experience gained from a reputable firm;
- Experience working on insurance law matters;
- Ideally you will have experience in public and product liability;
- Experience in policy interpretation is desirable;
- A strong academic record.
Genuine commitment to providing a stimulating work environment and the support and recognition you require to truly excel and progress to partnership. They are an award-winning international firm, and this is an opportunity for you to thrive in this very busy team!
How to Apply
This is one of several Commercial Litigation roles FutureYou is recruiting in Melbourne. For a confidential discussion about all of your options, please contact Anna Caelli on (03) 8547 1386 or 0478 832 930. Alternatively, to apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button.