- $110000 - $130000 per annum, Benefits: super + bonus + more
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Global and Tier 1 FMCG Company
- Information & record-keeping management
- Sydney Location | $110k - $130k + super + bonus
A global, well-known and Tier 1 leading FMCG organisation with a presence in over 200 markets across the world, are seeking an experienced Information & Records Manager to join their team. Situated in the Legal team, the Information & Records Manager is responsible for identifying, implementing and maintaining quality information, record-keeping strategies and practices within the company.
The Information & Records Manager will provide subject matter expertise to ensure effective operations of the company’s record keeping framework. This includes overseeing regulatory record keeping requirements, supporting the data protection practices, as well as delivery of global Records and Information Management initiatives as prioritised by the Business.
- Implement areas for improvements to the IM Programme & the effective management of company documents in accordance to relevant policies & procedures
- Project manage records management solutions or business improvements as required
- Assist with the preparation of assessments against the Records Management standard to ensure the IM programme remains best practise
- Facilitate company trainings for compliance covering records management policy & relevant legislation
- Ensure continued assessment, maintenance & improvement of the ECM system
- Identifying enhancements available to further improve the user experience & efficient record management
- Oversee the management of the company’s hardcopy & external storage requirements
- Including coordinating the prompt sending/retrieval of hardcopy records to the IM Warehouse & external storage providers.
- Assist IT and Legal with performing searches through E-Discovery & Enterprise Archiving as required
- Assist in the secure disposal of electronic & physical records that have served their retention requirements
- Experienced in Information & Records Management
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels - broad stakeholder network
- Change management mind-set
- Proactive and demonstrate initiative
- Creative and curious nature
- Able to identify, report, design and scope IM business solutions and processes to deliver significant business and system improvements
- Technically proficient in the use of IT systems with particular focus on ECM solutions.
- High level of problem-solving skills
- Opportunities available for regular Learning and Development
A rare opportunity to join a global tier 1 FMCG company with a phenomenal culture and team, offering rapid career development and progression
Be in charge of the company's Information & Records Management function and supervise the work of 2x offsite contractors
Initial 12months fixed term contract position with a high potential of extension/going permanent.
Great salary package offered $110k - $130k base + super + bonus + attractive corporate benefits
(base depends on experience)
Beautiful offices located close to Sydney CBD and public transport
* Only suitable candidates will be considered and contacted
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP!
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Elmira Naghizadeh in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2951.