- Salary information available on request
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- 4-8 years PAE
- High value M&A transactions
- Above market salary and benefits on offer
As one of the largest international law firms, this firm is a consistent winner of awards and ranked globally within top 5 law firms, not just for their work but also for their commitment to client service, corporate responsibility with a leading pro-bono practice and winner of environmental excellence award with a dedicated global sustainability initiative. They have a strong commitment to their staff and providing a down to earth and teamwork focused environment with a dedication to everybody’s individual professional development.
You will be working closely with a team of leading corporate M&A lawyers ensuring you develop both your technical and business development skills. Also working across a wide range of clients, including private listed companies, investment banks, and global private equity funds, you will work on a range of high profile transactions across public and private clients, mergers and acquisitions, capital markets and private equity.
What you need:
- At least 4 years PAE gained from a reputable boutique, national or international law firm in a similar corporate role;
- Exposure to high value M&A transactions;
- An interest in business development would be advantageous;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail;
With a proven high retention rate, this firm is well known for their down to earth and friendly environment, offering plenty of benefits along the way. Internal training and development is offered along with a set structure dedicated to develop your career.
This is one of several Corporate/M&A roles FutureYou is recruiting in Melbourne. For a confidential discussion about all of your options, please contact Anna Caelli on (03) 8547 1386 or 0478 832 930. Alternatively, to apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.