- Salary information available on request
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Work with market leading Partners
- Fantastic salary and benefits on offer
- High profile clients
As one of the largest international law firms, this firm is a consistent winner of awards and ranked globally within top law firms. Not just for their work but also for their commitment to client service, corporate responsibility and their leading pro-bono practice. This firm is also the winner of environmental excellence awards through its dedicated global sustainability initiatives.
They have a strong commitment to their staff and providing a down to earth and teamwork focused environment with a dedication to everybody’s individual professional development.
You will be working closely with a team of leading competition lawyers ensuring you develop both your technical and business development skills. Also working with a wide range of clients across full spectrum of competition work, including investigations, litigation, merger clearances, and regulatory advice.
What you need:
- At least 3-6 years PAE gained from a reputable national or international law firm in a similar role;
- Exposure to working with both regulators and the corporate clients appearing before them;
- Experience in energy & resources, infrastructure and telecommunications industries a distinct advantage;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail;
With a proven high retention rate, this firm is well known for their down to earth and friendly environment, offering plenty of benefits along the way. Internal training and development is offered along with a set structure dedicated to develop your career.
This is one of several Competition roles FutureYou is recruiting in Melbourne. For a confidential discussion about all of your options, please contact Anna Caelli on (03) 8547 1386 or 0478 832 930. Alternatively, to apply for this position, please click the 'Apply' button.