- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Highly regarded global team
- Be mentored by award winning partners
- Exceptional career development opportunities
As part of a leading international firm this team includes many of the preeminent Insurance lawyers in Australia, as well as almost 200 lawyers in offices across the globe.
The firm is also unmatched in reputation for delivering the finest commercial legal advice that has been developed over more than 150 years.
About the Role:
In this role you will be working on a wide range of insurance matters within product liability professional indemnity, construction, personal injury insurance. You will be acting for both corporate insureds and insurers. Matters you will work on will involve litigation arising from the sale and purchase of businesses, property transactions, common law claims and contractual and licensing disputes.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Between 3-5 years post admission experience gained from a reputable firm;
- Experience working on insurance law matters;
- Ideally you will have experience in public and product liability;
- Experience in policy interpretation is desirable;
- A strong academic record.
Genuine commitment to providing a stimulating work environment and the support and recognition you require to truly excel. They are an award-winning international firm, and this is an opportunity for you to thrive in this very busy team!
How to Apply
This is one of several Commercial Litigation roles FutureYou is recruiting in Melbourne. For a confidential discussion about all of your options, please contact Janina Loch on (03) 8547 1385 or 0431 467 636. Alternatively, to apply for this position, please click the 'Apply' button.