- $140000 per annum, Benefits: Flexible working, discretionary bonus
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
Permanent role, CBD location
As a Technical Lead, you have experience with decision making capabilities on technical architecture and solution design.
You have experience in large complex enterprise data systems (including Data Acquisition/Movement, Data Lakes, Compute Provisioning, ELT, Reporting, Visualisation and Data Science platforms) and have proven track record in simplification through automation of asset lifecycle management and enablement.
You are always looking ahead to ensure your solutions fit in the bigger picture and the long-term strategy. You are a provider of viable solutions aligned with industry best practices and emerging technologies. You lead others, participate and are accountable for implementation through the project life-cycle.
You must have
- Experience with Data Governance Tools, such as Collibra and Reference Data Management Solutions – Aptitude to learn about toolsets if not familiar with Collibra or RDM.
- Demonstrated experience in investigating, recommending and integrating/deploying third party solutions, including Vendor/Partner collaboration in areas including Data Governance, Reporting Tools, Data Lakes, distributed Compute and Visualisation.
- Asset Lifecycle Management to include:
- End to end Solution review
- Capacity analysis
- Explore Solution optimisation opportunities
- Drive Licence audit and validation against terms and conditions of asset licensing – Licence renewal and technical leadership into licence negotiations
- Own the Technology Roadmap for the Assets that each Tech Lead is responsible for, for example:
- Asset Upgrades – Write up SOAP’s Business Case for upgrade consideration – Drive conversations with the Architecture Community on the correct solutions or upgrades in solutions for the asset.
- Best Practice – Technical input into usage of asset – Lead and engage with relevant teams and users to drive best practice
- Drive Platform Stabilisation - Alerting and Monitoring review and recommendations – To be driven with Partner as part of the managed service
- Visualisation such as Cognos, Tableau, Shiny
- Data Governance – Collibra, Reference Data Management
- AWS, EC2, IAM, S3, Redshift, DynamoDB, EMR
- Jenkins/Alfred, Ansible, Scripting
- Data Science platforms such as Domino Data Labs, Dataiku, Alteryx, Hadoop
- Data Movement tools such as Golden Gate, IBM CDC/IIDR, Attunity, Kylo/Nifi
- RDBMS such as IBM DB2, Oracle, Postgres, SQL Server
- MPP Databases such as Netezza, Redshift
- API development and support experience
- Data Science development, such as Python, Spark
- Data Streaming technologies, such as Kafka/Confluent
Competitive salary package, discretionary bonus, flexible working
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com or apply using the online link