- New South Wales
- $130000 - $160000 per annum, Benefits: Market Competitive
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Legal Counsel - Banking & Finance
- Global Financial Services Organisation
- Growing and Dynamic Business
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a banking and finance lawyer to join a dynamic and growing global financial services organisation. The opportunity will report into the General Counsel providing support to the business. The organisation has experienced rapid growth over the last 2 years and so is looking for an ambitious individual who wants to be an integral part of this business.
- Reviewing finance, security and transaction related documents
- Collating and delivering transaction documents for execution.
- Maintaining an archive of deal documentation, security register and safe custody register.
- Maintaining document management processes.
- Assisting in project work for the business
- Supporting the General Counsel with ad-hoc legal work
- Ideally a minimum of 3-7 years PQE gained working for a top or mid- tier firm or in-house organisation.
- Previous exposure to investment grade loan and/or bond finance documentation and related security arrangements.
- Experience with the PPSR will be viewed favourably as will restructuring experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- A positive and can do attitude and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
In return the role offers the chance to be a key member of this global legal team, with continued development and a competitive remuneration.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large 0434 294 665.