- $70000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Property developer & investor seeking to add headcount
- Have at 2-3 years in supporting Directors in Property/Development or similar
- Must be able to work autonomously & be driven in their career
Administrator who is seeking to take the next step in their career. You will support the smooth-running of administration for the Leasing and Asset Manager and play a key role in supporting their day-to-day operations.
In this busy and varied role, responsibilities will include:
- Providing Executive support to Asset Manager including coordinating meetings, tracking deadlines, email management and drafting correspondence as required
- Assisting 3 Asset Managers in the office on daily administration
- Manage all booking travel arrangements and training for these members of staff
- Take on special projects as requested
- Assist in preparing presentations, coordinating tender responses, report formatting, graphics inputs and additional administration.
- Strong computer skills – Excel; Outlook; PowerPoint; etc.
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Hard-working with a collaborative approach to work
- Flexibility in duties – can undertake new tasks as asked
- Outstanding communication skills to manage external and internal stakeholders
- Have at least 2 years of working experience ideally within the property development sector
- Be a proactive and versatile team member
- Attention detail are essential for this role, as you will be assisting with the production of various types of documentation.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation, committed to the ongoing support and well-being of their staff. You will have the opportunity to work with a friendly team in a challenging yet rewarding role.