- $80000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
On a day to day basis, you will work closely with the Partners on new business/matters coming into the firm. You will have the skills and confidence to review & analyse databases (both locally and globally) & advise the business on conflicts.
You will be:
- Driven and energetic with a minimum of 1-2 years' PAE as a lawyer from a well-regarded boutique or ideally mid-tier practice.
- A Law Degree/background is preferable but previous demonstrated experience as a conflicts analyst would also be favourable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritise & multitask.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical & research skills.
- Admission as a Solicitor in Australia is mandatory.
- Will consider those on working holiday visas or sponsorship visas.
In return, you will be offered the following:
- Car parking provided
- No billables
- A range of top-tier firm incentives
- Work/life balance with shift patterns
If you are interested in joining a global practice & undertake non-billable work with regular hours, this is a great opportunity for you to progress your career in a different direction whilst remaining within the industry and utilising your legal skills.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 029 195 2981/0421 171 391.