- New South Wales
- $70000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
- Global medical device company
- Focus on innovation
- Great culture and team
Our client is a global medical device company with a focus on providing innovative solutions and products. They are passionate about their staff and have a great culture and working environment, always looking to provide development opportunities.
As the Supply Planner you will be responsible for inventory management and ensuring alignment between forecasting sales and production levels. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a continuous improvement mindset and be excellent and building relationships.
- Execute supply planning process
- Ensure service levels are maintained
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Operations to ensure accurate forecasts
- Liaise with third party vendors
- Support S&OP process
- Inventory management
- Tertiary qualified in Supply Chain, Logistics or other relevant field
- Experience in production or planning role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Effective communicator
- Strong attention to detail
An exciting opportunity for a Supply Planner to be the part of a global medical device company.
Dir: 02 9195 2384