- Melbourne C B D
- $70000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
FutureYou are currently partnered with one of Australia’s most reputable professional service consultancy’s throughout Australia.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading professional service consultancy businesses in the world, with a strong reputation in Australia. Due to an increase in projects, the Continuous Improvement practice has expanded rapidly, leading to an outstanding opportunity for a Consultant or Senior Consultant to join the team.
- Lead projects and initiatives from a Lean Perspective: Analyse before Design, Design before Improve, Improve before Build.
- Run and support operational transformation projects across supply chain, shared services and operations teams.
- Design/re-design business and technical processes to improve cycle time performance and decision-making quality
- Support internal change management teams within clients to provide continuity of message and maintain focus.
- Lead workshop activities driving continuous improvement.
- Focus on simple solutions through driving visual management boards and standard developments.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualification is essential.
- Formal qualification in Six Sigma – Green Belt or above.
- Proven experience leading Lean implementation activities.
- Ability to initiate and improve business cultures, engaging work forces at all levels, from shop floor to board level.
- Capability to motivate and engage with a variety of stakeholders.
- Hands on experience using Lean and business improvement tools.
- Strong project management experience
- Prior experience implementing Lean activities within Manufacturing or FMCG.
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to work for one of Australia’s leading Consultancy’s.
- Work with a highly reputable client base.
- Career growth & development.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply’ or please forward your resume to BradMacritchie@Future-you.com.au or you can reach me on 0423 018 412