- $100,000 package +
- Job Type
- 2 days ago
- 3+ years PAE
- Legal technoloy innovations
- Clear and rapid career progression
Leading top tier firm with an unmatched reputation for delivering the finest commercial legal advice that has been developed over more than 150 years.
This is a newly created area within the firm, cutting edge and unique to the Melbourne market. Therefore this is an opportunity to make this role your own in a newly formed area, and be a part of the team innovating legal services by utilising leading technology.
They place a great emphasis on truly valuing diversity in the workplace and their core hours are 9am to 5.15pm. They have lots of social events and are a fun and social firm.
They also offer a range of benefits and initiatives to help you develop your career, manage stress, stay fit and healthy and contribute to the community. They also encourage staff to become involved in many sporting and fitness opportunities.
ALT Team objectives & responsibilities:
- Document review, due diligence and/or other practice area-specific fee-earning work. On specific projects, you will supervise legal analysts in relation to individual matters, ensuring the highest standards of consistent quality.
- Supervising and quality reviewing the work of Legal Analysts and, where required, stepping up to a management support role for Senior Solicitors and/or Managers to manage the day to day running of matters.
- Providing support for client proposals, pitches or any other relevant business development initiatives.
- Being an influencer of innovation – to explore and challenge the way the industry designs and delivers legal and technology services, processes and solutions to clients.
- 3-5 years PQE with significant time spent in a litigation team
- Strong foundation legal skills, including drafting, writing, negotiating and project management.
- Leadership, teamwork and communication skills and well-developed commercial acumen
- Good understanding of law firm profitability and key drivers for financial efficiency; and ability to help manage costs and budget.
- Prior experience of supervising more junior solicitors or legal staff is desirable.
- A high level of confidentiality with an ability to problem solve and handle difficult situations