- New South Wales
- $75,000 - $90,000 + Car allowance + Super + Comms
- Job Type
- 2 days ago
- Mature, fun and autonomous environment
- High growth business with great culture and working environment
- Market leading training provider with new online space
Our client is a leading National training organisation, who work with a wide variety of clients across Australia, from multinationals to privately owned companies. The business has been in operation for 10+ years and have circa 70 staff nationally. They provide a range of B2B training solutions including face to face and online training courses and specialise in the hospitality and retail markets. These programs range from full qualifications through to short courses and are delivered by their in-house team of trainers.
Reporting to the E-learning manager, the Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for identifying and developing strategic business relationships with potential clients. We are seeking someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for sales, a proven track record of success and someone who takes a hands-on approach to building business opportunities. The role will grow into future growth within the company any provide a clear-cut commission structure. The successful candidate will also meet the following criteria:
- Ability to generate new business with strong negotiation and closing skills with relevant stakeholders within business size from small to larger hospitality groups
- Confident at prospecting for new business and closing sales
- 3 + year’s experience as a Business Development Manager
- Ability to produce results to hit KPI's and work autonomously to achieve results
- Any experience within the training/ education sector OR worked within the hospitality space would be advantageous
- Experience is Telephone and Face to face sales mandatory
- Excellent organisation, time management and planning skills
- Somebody looking develop their own strategy to success and grow the company to the next level
- Competitive salary + Car allowance + Super + commissions
- Great company culture and control your calendar to be successful
- Excellent opportunity to lead the company strategy for sales
A competitive salary package inclusive of base salary and commission will be on offer to the successful candidate, together with an opportunity for professional development and personal growth.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Anthony Zaman on 0434 242 723.