- $80,000 + Super + Commissions - OTE $130K++
- Job Type
- 2 days ago
- Join a top US/Canada Based company growing in Australia
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Multiple opportunities available in sales
FutureYou have partnered with an exceptional client headquartered in the US in the IT sector, more specifically a company that has grown in Australia and looking to build out a sales team to take on the continued demand for their company.
The Business Development Manager will have an autonomous role building relationship with key stakeholders of companies across multiple sectors providing solutions. You will require your existing business development skill set to generate opportunities, grow relationships and sell their product in order to hit targets. The successful candidate will have hands on experience with business development and proven results in sales. You will be a highly motivated, passionate individual who is hungry to be successful and develop strategies to be successful. Industry knowledge preferred but not mandatory. Ideally, you will also meet the following criteria:
- Ability to generate new business with strong negotiation and closing skills with C-suite or high-level stakeholders
- Confident at prospecting for new business and closing sales with SME companies
- 3 + year’s experience as a Business Development Manager
- Ability to produce results to hit KPI's and experience is feeling the highs and lows of sales
- Professional personal presentation
- Experience is Telephone and Face to face sales mandatory
- Excellent organisation, time management and planning skills
- Somebody looking to grow with a company and take the opportunity to become a sales manager
- Competitive salary package + commissions
- Opportunity to become sales manager in 12 months
- Excellent support for US/Canadian office team with 3-month initial support and training
A competitive salary package inclusive of base salary and commission will be on offer to the successful candidate, together with an opportunity for professional development and personal growth.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Anthony Zaman on 0434 242 723.