- Mount Annan
- $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
• End To End NPD Role
• Fast growing operation delivering to the major retailers
A major name in food manufacturing boasting a semi automated, multi line site requires an NPD Technologist to manage the entire project life cycle of new product development.
Reporting to the NPD Manager the role holder will be responsible for the end to end project lifecycle of numerous product launches, incuding all customer facing work. The NPD Technologist will be responsible for the safe and efficient development, modification and manufacture of food products and processes. You will devise, improve and manage recipes to be produced on a volume scale with a focus on perishable goods. Specifically you will:
- Continuously monitor ingredients for cost saving and weight reduction opportunities and, where appropriate, manage trials and implementation.
- Represent the business at meetings with the major supermarkets and liaise with the internal stakeholders (production and quality)
- Assisting procurement in the sourcing of appropriate and alternative ingredients
- Manage the product lifecycle from concept to production, working closely with manufacturing to ensure repeatability and resolve any ingredient related bottle necks
You will hold a Degree in Food Science or a relasted subject and be able to evidence New Product Development (full lifecycle) experience from within a perishable or high risk food manufacturing environment
$70,000- $75,000 + Super
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9195 2381