- Melbourne C B D
- $120,000 package +
- Job Type
- 3 days ago
- Reputable mid-tier firm
- Award winning leadership team
- Work life balance
This firm has a supportive and friendly work environment. It is a mid-tier firm with an excellent reputation in its core practice areas. The Melbourne office is currently seeking an construction lawyer at Associate/Senior Associate level to join their team.
The role offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of complex and often high profile construction and infrastructure projects with clients across a range of sectors including Government, Renewable Energy and Resources.
To ensure success you will have;
- 4+ years post admission experience gained from a reputable firm;
- Experience in a range of construction transactions;
- Strong and dynamic leadership style and experience;
- Attention to detail and strategic thinking skills;
- Strong technical and drafting skills;
- An excellent academic record.
This firm offers competitive remuneration as well as a genuine work life balance. You will be working with a highly regarded partner which will give you the opportunity to develop your already illustrious career.
This is one of several Construction roles FutureYou is recruiting in Melbourne. For a confidential discussion about all of your options, please contact: