- $160000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Critical high visibility role dealing with day to day operational security
- Unique high security environment and varied threat profiles
- Agile work environment, dynamic and collaborative team
Our client is one of the leading consultancy firms worldwide and provides financial audit, tax and advisory services to blue-chip customers all over the world.
Due to the sensitive nature of work conducted, and the large amount of critical data that is created and stored as a result, there is a high level of focus within my client on internal information security to ensure data is sufficiently protected from external threats.
This role is responsible for securing all critical IT infrastructure and systems to the highest possible standard. You will also be responsible for: security incident management, vulnerability management, threat management, as well as project and policy management.
You will help drive innovation and continually look for ways to uplift the Information Security Operations performance, as well as lead and develop the team below you.
• Relevant tertiary or vendor aligned IT or IT Security qualifications
• Minimum of 10 years working within the information security sector
• Splunk experience mandatory (at least 3 years, certification preferred)
• Ideally some industry certifications (CISSP, GSEC, GCIH, GCFA, OSCP, ITIL)
• Experience with compliance & security standards (PCI DSS, NIST, ISO 27001, HIPAA)
• Previous management experience highly preferred
Our client will offer a competitive package commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart van Heerden on 03 8547 1333.